Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
IMPERIAL BLUE MEGA CAMPAIGN 2020
This Campaign is being organized by Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd., a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at: 5th Floor, D-3, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017, and one of its regional offices at:3rd Floor, Monal Tower, Near SBI Branch Dispur, G S Road, Guwahati – 781006, Assamin association with M/s Insight Brandcom Pvt. Ltd, a company firm incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 4A, Royale Living, B Barooah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam 781007 hereinafter together referred to as “Organiser/s”.
Please read the terms and conditions of the Campaign before participating in it (hereinafter referred to as the “Campaign”). By participating/ availing this Campaign, it is deemed that the participants/ customers/ consumers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Participant”) and/or Winners have irrevocably and unconditionally accepted all terms & conditions contained herein, including any/all amendment, modification, etc. made thereto without demur and shall throughout remain bound to them as under:
1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions-
- i. Participation in the Campaign is purely optional/ voluntary.
- ii. By participating in this Campaign, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions available on www.thenewblue.in (“T & C Website”). Organizer’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
- iii. Organizer reserves the right to exclude any person from the Campaign on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
- iv. Organizer reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Campaign, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason.
- i. This Campaign is open only for Indian citizens in select cities of Assam who are above 21 years of age. The Employees, their family members, agents, distributors, retailers and any other channel partners of the Organizer are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- ii. Participant expressly agree to be contacted at a later stage by the organizer for future Campaigns, research or promotional purposes.
3. Campaign Period-
- The Campaign is open only between 15th Oct till 31 st December. (hereinafter “Term”). Thereafter, Organizer will not be obligated in any manner whatsoever. Entries beyond the Term will not be considered valid for participation in the Campaign.
4. How to Participate-
- i. To participate in the Campaign, Participants can participate by giving a missed call on 7034086868,which can be found mentioned on posters/tent-cards and other points of sale materials deployed at the select outlets.
- iii. Post such acceptance; participants will need to fill in their details on a form.
- iv. Once Participants who have recorded their data correctly, will have the option to upload or capture their photo. Participants will be expected to pose with the product and then use the filter/photo frame which is made available on the microsite.
- v. After the submission of their photo, they will receive an SMS confirming their entry.
- vi. The Participants’ entry shall be recorded for a daily and weekly lucky draw.
- vii. A participant’s entry is only applicable for either (one) weekly gift or (one) daily gift.
viii. The organizer shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- • For any network issues due to Operator or due to any congestion in the location
- • For any SPAM generated messages
- • For any call failures
- • Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- • If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign
- • Other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
- ix. The decision on number/s winners is subject to the Organizer’s discretion.
- i. in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein, by a process of random selection from the eligible list of entries received, daily and weekly lucky draws will be conducted by the Agency using a randomizer software. The software shall be run in the presence of an independent auditor.
- i. The Winners of the Daily and Weekly Prizes (enumerated below) will be intimated on the mobile numbers number provided by them on the website.
- ii. The decision of the management of Organizers in this regard shall be final & binding upon the Participant and/or the Winners, and the Participant/ Winners hereby agree that no claims, disputes, etc. of any sort shall be raised against the Organizer.
- ii. Daily Prizes: During the Term of the Campaign, a total of 20 lucky winners daily out of the entire pool of participants, will win one (1) e-gift cards worth INR 500 each. The e-gift cards shall be distributed as per the availability, and Winners shall not be entitled to seek any replacement / exchange against the gift cards that they receive.
- iii. Weekly Prizes: During the Term of the campaign, a total of 1 lucky winners weekly out of the entire pool of participants (except for those Participants already declared as winners for Daily Prizes) will win Prizes comprising of mobile phones, speakers and LED TVs. Upto 5 no. of mobile phones, 5 no. of speakers and 5 no. of speakers are to be won during the Campaign. The Prizes would include the cost of products along with the applicable gift tax on it. Any additional cost incurred would be solely borne by the Winner(s) and the Organizer shall not be liable for the same. The exact specifications/details of the Prizes shall be duly intimated to the Winner(s) at the end of the Campaign on the mobile number provided by them on the website.
- iv. The Participant understands and agrees that the selected Winner(s) alone shall be entitled to the Prize(s), subject to all terms and conditions mentioned herein, and upon furnishing of correct and complete details as indicated in this document (including but not limited to) in the prescribed manner and to the entire satisfaction of the Organizer.
7. Intellectual Property-
- i. All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Campaign material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with PRI at all times. PRI or any person or entity permitted by PRI in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future Campaign, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
- ii. All material submitted in connection with the Campaign (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to PRI upon submission and become the property of PRI exclusively. PRI may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of PRI.
8. General Conditions-
- i. The Participant understands and agrees that the selected Winner(s) alone shall be entitled to prizes, subject to all terms and conditions mentioned herein, and furnishing of correct and complete details as indicated in conditions vi & vii below (including but not limited to) in the prescribed manner and to the entire satisfaction of the Organizer.
- ii. The Campaign will be promoted at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- iii. Organizer will announce the selected Winner/s as per the terms set out in Clause 5 & 6 above. The Winners will be intimated on the registered mobile number provided by them on the website. The decision of the management of Organizer in this regard shall be final & binding upon the Participant and/or the Winner(s), and the Participant/ Winner(s) hereby agree that no claims, disputes, etc. of any sort shall be raised against the Organizer.
- iv. Three attempts will be made to contact the Winner on the registered mobile number provided to, and available with the Organizer. Thereafter, the Organizer, at its discretion, will choose the next winner without any further attempt to approach or contact the earlier selected winner.
- v. The prize can neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash/ any non-monetary consideration nor it is transferable.
- vi. The Winner/ Participant (as the case may be) will be required to collect their prize after completion of all formalities (submission of signed copy of Photo ID, Age Proof, Address proof and PAN Card) to the entire satisfaction of the Organizer within 15 days. In case the Winner(s)/ Participant does not collect its prize within the stipulated time period stated hereinabove, then the validity of the prize shall lapse automatically without any further notice to the Winner(s)/ Participant in this regard.
- vii. The prize is subject to the applicable laws of India. The prize would be delivered/ handed over to the Winner only upon proper identification and verification of the Participant to the full satisfaction of the Organizer. The Winner shall be duly required to provide a copy of their PAN card and provide satisfactory proof of payment of all applicable taxes and levies. Payments of all applicable taxes by the Winner shall be a condition precedent before the prize is finally provided to the Winner.
- viii. While accepting the prize under the Campaign, the Winner(s) may be required to execute an “indemnity and release of claims” form as may be provided by Organizer, as the case may be, which shall release the Organizer of all liability, loss, damage, demand, claim, etc. in connection with the Campaign and prizes contemplated under this Campaign. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Organizer may result in disqualification of such Participant and/or Winner. Thereafter, the Organizer, at its discretion, will be entitled to choose the next winner. All decisions of Organizer shall be final in this regard.
- ix. Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Campaign is provided on "as-it-is" basis without any warranty of any kind. Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. or any of its sponsors/ partners make no representations, and further disclaim themselves from all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind towards the Participants, Winners and/or any third party with respect to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness of the Campaign.
- x. Organizer shall provide the prize on "as-it-is” basis without any warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) regarding the prize covering its quality, suitability, merchantability or its fitness. The Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. disclaims itself from all liabilities, including but not limited to, those arising due to any deficiency/ defect in the Campaign and/or prize and for any consequential damages/ losses arising with respect to the Campaign and/or the prize.
- xi. Organizer reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the prize Winner if the number of entries submitted for the Campaign is not upto the logistical satisfaction of Organizer. Decision of Organizer in this regard shall be final & binding, and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- xii. All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights in the Campaign and/or any other promotional material(s) shall vest solely and exclusively with Organizer at all times. In connection with the Campaign, the Organizer or any person or entity permitted by the Organizer shall be entitled to use personal details of Participant and/or Winners such as names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, etc. for any media Campaigns, marketing activity, publicity and likewise purposes. By voluntarily participating in the Campaign, Participant and/or Winner(s) hereby waive off all their rights to claim royalty, remuneration or legally challenge due to any such use of their personal details by the Organizer.
- xiii. Organizer reserves its right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Campaign in part or full, or change any or all terms and conditions of the Campaign, without giving any prior intimation/ notice of any kind. Further, it shall not be liable for any consequential losses/ damages to any Participant and/or Winners in this regard. Decision of the Organizer in general, and with respect to this Campaign, in particular shall be full, final, binding and non-contestable upon the Participant and/or the Winners.
- xiv. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by the Organizer to conduct further likewise Campaign or schemes.
- xv. Under no circumstance the Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. shall be liable to the Participant, Winners and/or any third party for any loss of profits or lost opportunity, or for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Organizer has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. The Participant/ Winners specifically agree not to file and/or initiate in person or through any family member or through any third party, any criminal and/or civil proceedings/ complaints/ applications in any courts or forum in India against Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. to claim any damages for any losses or seek relief in connection with the Campaign and/or the prizes. The Participant/ Winners specifically agree that Organizer, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person and/or sponsors shall not be responsible for any claims/ liabilities/ losses (including legal fees) arising out of and in relation to any injury/ damage/ harm/ loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Participant or prize Winners in any manner whatsoever in connection with the Campaign and/or the prizes.
- xvi. Organizer shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Campaign or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances, Force Majeure conditions or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- xvii. Organizer is empowered to take a decision in case of any conditions, circumstances and scenarios beyond these terms and conditions of the Campaign.
- xviii. The Campaign and the terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Campaign and/or prizes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi only. The Campaign shall be deemed void where prohibited by law.
- xix. In case of any queries with respect to the Campaign, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENJOY IMPERIAL BLUE RESPONSIBLY.